2019-03-23

Humble beginnings...

It is 2019 and I am starting a blog. What gives? Although blogs probably are outdated in the contemporary social media climate, they come with the benefit that you can put a lot of information for anyone to see, without having to follow different accounts and hunt for likes and shares. I see the blog form as a good way of storing information on the internet, and this one in particular will probably mostly about storing information on obscure japanese video games and interesting tidbits I've found when trying to research them. In fact, many of the best pages I've come across when looking into obscure games has happened to be blogs, and I will be happy if this one one day can be of use for someone, like other blogs has for me. It's an ambition at least. Well, here's to humble beginnings...

Inga kommentarer: